In the short video below HeyRona takes us through the top 10 Interview questions nurses get asked during their job interviews and she gives us her take on how to answer them.
The questions are:
1) Tell me About Yourself
2) Why do you want to work here?
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
4) If we hire you, what will you bring to our facility?
5) How do handle stress?
6) What do you know about the patient population at our hospital?
7) Why are you leaving your current job?
8) How have you handled failure?
9) What did you like and dislike about your previous job?
10) Do you have any questions for me?
Watch the video below to see how HeyRona suggests you answer these questions.
For more Awesome Nursing news, jokes and advice, follow us on https://www.facebook.com/Trending-Nurses-478918282466646/